Sunday, December 11, 2011

Previewing On My Kindle

One of the reasons I even considered writing a novel is because of my Kindle.  I bought one as a pre-graduation gift to myself earlier this year and I love it.  It has a feature where you can send your documents to the Kindle and use the device to read them.  I sent one of my short stories to the device.  It was such a cool experience for me as a writer to see my work in print on the device.  With self-publishing becoming more popular, it gave me the confidence to write my own novel.

That one novel is actually two and they're now both in draft form on the device.  I love it because I can read it without the temptation to change while I read.  I'm reading my novel for the first time and I'm really loving it so far.  It has a lot of rewriting that needs to happen but I'm really proud of what I've created so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment